Small bug fixes

Last week I tried to get a few tasks done every day:

  • Drawed couple of muscles (using Inkscape):
    • deep hip external rotators
    • subscapularis
    • hip abductors
  • small styling
  • improved backup scripts
  • fixed cache busting logic when a new user is created
  • added missing T() methods for voting plugin and translated a few missing words
  • changed voting plugin login redirect in menu.js when a non logged user is trying to vote a message
  • added new videos for all of the exercises in 3-way workout routine.

Fixed a small bug in workout routines page: the radio buttons were triggering multiple onChange events. In the future the radio buttons will work so that when a specific workout is selected the load will be actually calculated per muscle. Currently it work so that the muscles not targeted in the workout are only hidden.

Changed the search to fully case insensitive. In ruby this requires some extra work since the downcase method only targets to ASCII characters. Luckily I found ruby-unicode gem :)

Added a simple tip for workout routine voting buttons. I’m still using the old qtip but might upgrade it to the latest version soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>